I'm running version 305 and I'm getting a badauth error with DynDNS.
1) The password of the DynDNS account wasn't changed.
2) The badauth error occurred on multiple pc's running version 305 or earlier.
3) Occurred after a Windows update, unknown which one.
4) Occurred on Win 10 & Win 7 and Win 8.1 randomly, on multiple pc's.
5) When re-entering the password again (same one), it works fine again. But for how long? ;-)
I think the cause is related to a Windows 10 update... Or Dyn changing the hash of the password or something like that?
Is it possible to determine that?
Any idea how this can be fixed in the future?