This issue taking website has a problem as well. When I press Submit button I get following error:
Page not found (404)
Request URL: /comments/issues/639/
Since I updated to Win 10 version 1803 I get an authorzation error, thus cant update the IP. Anyone else having the same ssue? Is it a compatibility problem?
I'm running version 305 and I'm getting a badauth error with DynDNS.
1) The password of the DynDNS account wasn't changed.
2) The badauth error occurred on multiple pc's running version 305 or earlier.
3) Occurred after a Windows update, unknown which one.
4) Occurred on Win 10 & Win 7 and Win 8.1 randomly, on multiple pc's.
5) When re-entering the password again (same one), it works fine again. But for how long? ;-)
I think the cause is related to a Windows 10 update... Or Dyn changing the hash of the password or something like that?
Is it possible to determine that?
Any idea how this can be fixed in the future?
Hi, I'm running the version 305 and I'm getting the badauth error even when I'm using my correct email and password for OpenDNS. Can you bring me your help please? Thank you
Hello i have a problem with Macs Updater, do not match real user
I just upgraded to 22.214.171.1244, and am getting badauth messages instead of IP updates. I did an upgrade through the software (it prompted for the upgrade). I re-entered all my information, and now it's not even trying.